AAMSE provides the following membership benefits:
- Special access to exclusive content on the AAMSE.US website, including archived Info Blasts and Newsletters (Click here to see a sample Infoblast.)
- Advanced Search Tools on the website, so you can find content quicker and easier!
- Pages of published research in Exceptional Parent
- A year's subscription to Exceptional Parent at reduced rate
- Discounts for AAMSE Training programs
- Membership certificate and AAMSE Code of Ethics will be sent to each member
- Support for local AAMSE chapters
- Members listserv for notice of conferences, current research/articles, pending legislation, to local chapters/other members connection
Annual Memberships rates to the following constituencies:
- Professionals (i.e., doctors, therapist, scientists, teachers, psychologists, nurses, social workers, administrators, etc) Rate = $75
- Parents/Caregivers/Students = $25
- Institutions (Hospitals, Non-profits, University, etc.) = $300
- Corporations (vendors) = $500
Note: Membership terms, conditions, and fees are subject to annual change.
You can now register Online!
Simply Follow This Link.
To register via mail, print membership form below and mail with check to:
c/o Rick Rader, MD
Orange Grove Center
615 Derby St.
Chattanooga, TN 37404
Make checks payable to: AAMSE
If you would rather pay online, you can fax your membership form to 423-493-2936 and click here and use the Donate button on Paypal to send in the appropriate amount.